Magento Pro

Customer was able to translate his Magento website up to 90%. The remaining 10% are actually translated in the local file pt_PT but for some reason they don’t take effect. They only problem getting some translation lines that are in the /local directory of magento to show.

We fixed this remaining translate files from CSV files located on locale directory. Each contents should represent $->this on each phtml files. Then only the CSV file will support multilingual.

Now the site working well both English and Portugal languages.

Customer feedback about our Work:
Very helpful. Everything was done very quick. I will def. work with them again.