Posted on November 16, 2020
Posted on November 16, 2020
In this era of the digital world, there is a mobile-based application for almost everything that you can imagine. Be it Google’s Play Store or Apple’s App Store, you can find a whole list of applications catering to your daily needs. The mobile application market is enormous and is developing each day; well, the reason is consumers. Users of the internet and mobile are coming up with their new and unique application requirement each day. Thanks to iOS app development & mobile app development to meet the demands of different users and upload different applications constantly.
Today people indeed want to use mobile applications to make their daily chores manageable; that’s why they are highly attracted to Apple’s App Store. Currently, there are more than 2 million applications on the App Store ready for download. The reason is they meet the standards of user experience impeccably.
According to the statistics, more than 1.5 million applications are pending on the App Store. Apple has kept the application submission process quite perplexing. This is to ensure that app developers work diligently while developing an application. Apple provides products of high quality that outshines every time. However, it becomes significant to know the flow of process behind general application development.
In the digital universe, application developers have to pay attention minutely to every detail of the app because of the vast competition prevailing in the market. Be it the core coding, back-end process, or functionality, at every stage, the developer has to work with its creativity and potential knowledge keeping in mind the guidelines and current market trends.
Below mentioned are some steps that are followed by the application development company to ensure the final product is launched successfully:
1. Strategy & Planning: Before launching an app, the developer needs to ponder upon a few questions such as what are the main problems that the app will solve, demographics of the target audience, features of the app, etc. The idea behind rigorous planning and market research is to analyze the market niche and arrange other requirements and skills for later steps.
2. Designing: During the designing process, the focus is on creating a seamless experience for the user. In order to offer an effortless experience to the users, it becomes pivotal to introduce an interactive interface for the application. The features, navigation, user experience, and feel should be simple so that the app’s development stage doesn’t become complex.
3. Application Development: Planning is a significant part of this stage. Choosing the apt technology, giving the app a technical structure, etc. are important decisions taken during the development phase. At this phase, a functional app is created.
4. Testing: At this point, thorough testing is performed in order to check whether the application is secure, usable, and stable to use. After fixing all the bugs, quality assurance QA is given by the engineers.
5. Launch and Maintenance: After reviewing and testing the app by the client, it becomes ready to release in the market after including the metadata. The flow of application development doesn’t stop at its launch; instead, maintenance of the application is also an integral part. Constant updates and proper maintenance is essential to generate traction for the app.
Most of the iOS app development & mobile app development steps are similar, yet the workflow of iOS app development is not easy if there is a lack of knowledge. There are various rules rolled out by Apple that are required to be met.
For a secured and user-friendly experience, the following elements and steps should be taken into account:
There are already hundreds of apps available on the App Store; that’s why it becomes important for the developer to conduct an intense comparison and market research. For achieving high traction and downloading rate for the app, an in-depth analysis is required.
Apple permits only those applications on their platforms, which are in compliance with their strict guidelines. User privacy, security, design, interface, and other aspects should meet Apple’s requirements.
It becomes important to have a clear idea of the app as it helps document the must-haves for the designing team. According to the requirement, wireframes or digital sketch of the app gets ready.
For an app to look appealing, it should have a polished look and smooth user experience. Apple has guidelines for UI & UX as well.
Equal focus is implemented on the software architecture to ensure that the app is scalable and stable. The app needs to fulfill the requirements of the Model view controller.
This phase is where an app gets its life. During this stage, three major parts of an application get processed:
The functionality of the app comes after completing the following tasks:
This side talks with the user directly and gives an effortless experience on different screen sizes. Its development includes the following tasks:
Along with designing and providing a smooth user experience, it is pivotal to select the right technology and programming language for the application. Below mentioned are a few things that should be considered before launching:
The APIs are crucial elements and work as a bridge between the front-end development and the back-end app’s work.
It is the most vital stage of ios app development & mobile app development as, during this phase, the application should meet with all the standard guidelines formed by Apple. It can take a few days for the application to get approval and launch on Apple App Store.
To Sum Up:
iOS application development is a constant process because every day, the demands of the consumers are changing. You can take assistance from HireIndianProgrammers as we offer all the solutions related to the iOS application and android application development. So, request a free quote today for your next iOS app development project.
Please take a moment to send some basic details of what you need done and we will get back to you swiftly